In-wall Storage Box, 2 Receptacle Outlet Filter & Surge, Black
The PAC526FBP2 from Chief is a black In-wall storage Box with 2 Receptacle Outlets with Filter & Surge Protection. Designed for use with flat panel display installations to provide an organized, recessed space for routing excess cables. The primary use of this unit is to improve the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding the equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime, and took keep excess cables secure and organized through an integrated universal zip tie anchor points.
This In-wall storage box includes a high-performance, dual gang housing, isolated ground, dual receptacle outlet featuring SurgeX non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection system. This works by protecting equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances. In addition to being drywall mountable and maintaining a very sleek recessed look, this storage box is also stud mountable and can be orientated in either landscape or portrait mode. A paintable flange on the front adds a nice aesthetic appearance to blend into any environment. This device also features a non-current limiting design that passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits.
The PAC526FBP2 In-wall storage box is compatible for use with an array of chief wall mounts to include PST, PRO, PLP, MSR, MTR, MWH, MWR, PWR, PNR, PDR, Thinstall, and FUSION mounts. Comes backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs
- Surge and Filter Module
- Drywall & Stud Mountable
- Landscape/Portrait Installation: Integrated Universal Zip-tie Anchor Points
- Enclosure Rating: UL certified (UL2416)
- Non-Sacrificial Multi-stage Technology
- Redundant Protection Circuits: Pass full power on a regular circuit
- Line Filter: up to 40dB
- Paintable Flange
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED indicator
- Ferrite Toroid Based EMI Filter
- Wall Mount Compatibility: PST, PRO, PLP, MSR, MTR, MWH, MWR, PWR, PNR, PDR, Thinstall, and FUSION
- Parts Included: Box Cover, Box Frame, Install Box, Template/Temporary Cover, Installation Screws
- Warranty: 10 years