Kontour K1D with Dell Quick-Connect Interface, 2 Monitors
Chief's K1D line of dynamic height-adjustable desk clamp mounts are the ideal solution for Dell monitor mounting in your office space, healthcare facility, or home. The K1D220SXDL is a dual-monitor mount solution. It features a best-in-class weight capacity range, ranging from 5 to 25 pounds. The K1D220SXDL is specifically designed to work with Dell monitors, and it includes a pre-installed KSA1250 Dell Quick-Connect Interface.
Chief's proprietary Centris Extreme Tilt technology gives your fingertips the power to adjust the tilt of your monitors. The K1D220SXDL positions your monitors in an ergonomic position ideal for you. It is a flexible solution for arranging your desk or monitors, so you can present information to others or reposition it to accommodate a standing position. Other key features of this dual-screen desk mount include the following:
- KSA1250 Dell Quick-Connect interfaces are pre-installed for fast assembly
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- 13" of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface with included tool storage included in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk through standard grommet hole or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers
- Maximum Extension: 21.67"
- Minimum Depth: 4.21"
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 75x75mm,100x100mm
- Notes: Ships with 2x KSA1250 Dell Interface Brackets pre-installed Number of Monitors: 2
- Shipping Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Tilt: +75 , -10
- Typical Screen Sizes: 10-30" diagonals
- Weight Capacity: 5-25 lbs
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Warranty: 10 years