4K at 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 18Gbps HDMI Cable - 80'
The Celerity DFO-80P is an 80' fiber optic active HDMI cable that supports 4K at 60Hz 4:4:4 Color, and HDMI 2.0 as well as HDCP 2.2. The cable ends are detachable so the cable can easily be run through tight spaces with a pull strength of 60lbs, the cable is also really thin and flexible with a bend radius of 5mm. The cable is also plenum rated and supports ARC, CEC, and 3D. Now there is an easy plug and play HDMI cable that allows you to run your 4K content with the best picture quality with an easy to install fiber optic HDMI cable, fiber optic cable is the best choice for this as it is EMI free so you will not get any interference.
The Celerity HDMI cable is easy to install with the detachable HDMI connectors. Simply run the cable, then attach the transmitter plug to your source and the receiver plug to your display. Then plug the USB cord coming off of the receiver plug into a USB port on the display. If you do not have a USB port on your display you can purchase the sold separately 42-AC-2USB power adapter. In rare instances when the receiver can't draw enough power the USB on the transmitter may need to be powered.
Celerity DFO cables are the first HDMI cable to support 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 color, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and 18Gbps and is easy to install.
- Supports: ARC, CEC, 3D
- Material: Interference free fiber optic HDMI (plenum rated)
- Detachable transmitter and receiver heads
- Bend radius: 5mm
- Cable pull strength: 60lbs
- Fiber optic plug dimensions: .27" x .35" x .98"
- HDMI connector dimensions: 1" x .78" x 1.10"
- LED indicator lights
- Power: Draws power from USB on HDMI receiver, if there is no USB port then the sold separately 42-AC-2USB power adapter must be used
- Warranty: 2 years