USB-C Dual Display MST Docking Station w/ HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA
The Cable to Go 54439 USB-C Dual Display MST Docking Station with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and Power Delivery connects to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops and is the perfect hybrid dock for an office desktop solution or when traveling for business - making it ideal for inside and outside reps that need the essential connectivity while in the office or on the go. This docking station has been tested with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It is compatible with all three operating systems - please note that the MST feature is only compatible with Windows.
- 4K HDMI: Connect to a 4K display via the HDMI port.
- 4K DisplayPort: Connect to a DisplayPort display via the DisplayPort port.
- VGA: Connect to a VGA display via the VGA port.
- 1x USB-C: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 10Gbps through the USB-C port.
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery: Power a laptop or tablet with up to 65W power delivery.
- 2x USB-A: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 5Gbps through the USB-A ports.
This USB-C Dual Display MST docking station supports connected devices, such as keyboards, mice, portable hard drives, and other peripherals, all while supporting up to 65W of power delivery to charge and power a laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply. The right amount of power is necessary to keep the laptop battery charged, for all connected devices to function, and for the dock to provide that connectivity. This docking station includes a 60W USB-C power supply.
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- 3 USB-C ports for device connection to charge, transfer data and display video
- Storage compartment for included USB-C M/M cable
- Includes 60W USB-C power supply