HDMI Cable w/ Ethernet & Gripping Connectors, 4K60 - 1.5'
The 29674 High Retention 4K60 HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Gripping Connectors from C2G. This 1.5' cable has been designed to provide up to 3 times greater cable retention then that of standard HDMI cables. It supports high bandwidth features such as Ultra HD, 4K60hz resolutions, 3D, Deep Color, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and uses super high-quality gold plated connectors. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection at speeds of 10.2 Gbps. With Gripping Connectors this cable is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. This fully-functional, digital video and audio cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- High Bandwidth Features: 3D, Deep Color, Dolby-True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Connectors: M 19 pin HDMI Type A to M 19 pin HDMI Type A
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Gold Plated Connectors: Corrosion Resistant
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Size: 28AWG
- HDMI Connector Port Retention Rating: 6.6lbs minimum withdraw force
- Warranty: Lifetime