VCC 7-SERIES HDBaseT IP 4K PTZ Camera - HDMI, 3G SDI
Bolin's VCC-7 Series 4K PTZ camera (VCC-7-4K20S-3SMNB/B) is a simplified version of BC-7 4K PTZ camera. It's for indoor ProAV use purpose having 4K HDMI and 3G-SDI Output. It supports simultaneous 4K IP streaming output for remote viewing and controlling via network. Embedded HDBaseT is built for one cable solution installation convenience.
- Equipped with authentic Sony 4K image block.
- Industry standard imaging, lens, color, clarity, detail of image - it’s from Sony.
- Sony’s broadcast DNA, Image parameter setting
- Bolin's VCC Series 4K PTZ camera designed for broadcast application delivers SONY style of brilliant broadcast-quality Super-High-Resolution 4K color image.
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R™ sensor captures up to 4K resolution images with excellent sensitivity, very low noise, and rich natural color reproduction.
- Sony high-resolution lens with optical zoom 20X.
- Wide-angle coverage of approx. 70° to capture every point of view.
- HDMI Output: Up to 4K 2160p:29.97/25/23.98
- SDI Output: Up to 1080p:59.94/50/29.94/25/23.98
- Pan Movement: Horizontal: 350 degrees continuous pan (Zoom Adaptive Speed Range: 0.05 100 /S )
- Tilt Movement: Vertical:+90 degrees to -30 degrees (Zoom Adaptive Speed Range: 0.05 50 /S)
- Preset Position: 128 Speed adjustable: Up to 150 /S, 6 presets on remote controller), 0~5 Level Adjustable
- Preset Memory: YES, ( Picture Profile Preset-Preset Memory for image parameters)