Barco PDS-902 3G
9x4 Multi-Format High-Def Digital Switcher, WUXGA, EDID, HDCP
The PDS-902 3G Digital Switcher from Barco is a fast and easy-to-use 9x4 Multi-Format Switcher with digital and 4 Universal Analog inputs. It is a suitable fit for live events, boardrooms, hotel ballrooms, houses of worship, education and training facilities, and fixed installations. The PDS-902 3G features four DVI-I inputs, and includes one 3G/HD/SD SDI and four universal analog inputs. All analog and DVI inputs support the EDID 1.3 specification. You can capture and store up to three images that can be used as a LOGO source during the presentation. Built-in test patterns are also provided. The PDS-902 3G offers simultaneous program output via the DVI and analog connectors.
The PDS-902 3G offers users fast source acquisition, seamless switching, and a super low video delay to keep presentations lively and transitions minimal. This unit can handle all progressive resolutions from 480p up to WUXGA/HD, as well as full screen outputs, PIP, and Dual PIP (Picture in Picture) modes. With zoom and stretch modes users can either choose to zoom in to particular areas of interest on the screen, or stretch the image to fit various screen sizes. There are also independent resolutions for program and preview outputs, and the Switcher will support HDCP compliant displays. Control of the PDS-902 3G is achieved via Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps autosense computer, tablet, smartphone via web browser. Control functions include: source input configuration, output format selection, test pattern selection, transition effect selection and control.
- Control: Ethernet RJ 45, 10/100 Mbps autosense computer, tablet, smartphone via web browser
- Control Functions: source input configuration, output format selection, test pattern selection, transition effect selection and control
- Layer Effects: Full screen Mixing transitions and PIP
- Program Output: 1 Program output via HD-15, DVI or 3G-SDI
- DVI, analog, SDI 3G/HD/SD and BarcoLink
- Full screen outputs and PIPs
- Dual PIP mode
- Zoom and Stretch fit modes
- Supports HDCP compliant displays
- Built-in test patterns
- Independent resolutions for program and preview outputs
- Power: 100 -240 VAC 50/60Hz 2a max
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.78" x 19" x 14.25"
- Weight: 12.5lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, User Manual (CD)
- Warranty: 3 Years