AVPro Edge AC-MX88-UHD
4K60 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/ HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2
The AVPro Edge AC-MX88-UHD is an 8 HDMI input and 8 HDMI output matrix switcher that is HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant. The matrix switcher supports 4K60 4:2:0 resolution with HDR, HDR is supported by reading the EDID from an HDR capable display and storing it to the input where the HDR source resides. The matrix switcher also features an audio de-embedder to SPDIF for each output that provides 2 channel audio. The matrix can be controlled via the front panel buttons, the included IR remote, IR, RS-232, and LAN.
The AVPro Edge AC-MX88-UHD is a reliable way to get your sources to your desired outputs with no signal loss and with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support. If you need to send your signal out a long distance then consider the AC-EX70-UHD transmitter and receiver kit.
- Audio de-embedding to SPDIF on each output
- HDMI embedded audio: DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD
- HDR support
- Control: Front panel buttons, the included IR remote, IR, RS-232, and LAN
- EDID management
- Dimensions: 17.3" long, 10" wide, 1.65" high
- Includes: 8x8 matrix, IR remote, IR extension cable, power supply, and rack ears
- Warranty: 10 years