AVPro Edge AC-MX-82
18Gbps 4K60 4:4:4, 8x2 Matrix & Auto Switch/AVR Bypass
The AC-MX-82 is an 8x2 HDMI matrix switcher, perfect for any home theater. It supports HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.3, up to 4K video resolution, and 18Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc ... ) to show on any connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal transmits through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
The AC-MX-82 is ideal for bypassing AVRs that do not support the full 18Gbps. Instead of bottlenecking video quality through a legacy audio device that can’t handle 18Gbps. Integrators can run down-scaled video to a legacy audio device and send uncompressed HDMI to the display. Audio remains untouched on a down-scaled output, making it an ideal component for systems where high bit rate audio is critical.
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 4K > 1080p Down Scaler (Out 1)
- Perfect AVR Bypass deliver 18Gbps to Display and uncompressed audio to AVR
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Down-scaling mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more