HDMI 4K HDBaseT TX/RX Kit, Bi-direct IR, RS-232, PoC, 328'
The HBT2-C6BPOC-SET from Avenview is an HDCP compliant range extender kit that comes with both an HDBaseT Transmitter and a HDBaseT Receiver. This range system allows users to extend their 3D, HD, and 4K60 HDMI signals, bi-directional IR control, RS-232 control, and power over a single CAT (PoC) cable up to 330'. Using HDBaseT technology and balanced shielded category cable which has a sizeable transmission distance advantage over HDMI cable. The transmitter and receiver set will reliably transmit 4K HDMI signals up to 264' and HD HDMI signals up to 330'. Supported multi-channel audio formats that all pass through to the receiver include 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master, as well as HDCP, EDID, and CEC being passed through. This system equally allows bi- directional IR control and RS-232 connected to the TX unit, allowing the users to use any IR remote and third party RS-232 control at the monitor side. This range extender kit only requires one (included) power supply, as power is supply over HDBaseT.
The HBT2-C6BPOC-SET offers the most convenient solution for extending an application over long distances with A/V transmission at 10G. Comes backed by a 3 year warranty from Avenview.
- Supported Resolutions: 4K@60 Up to Ultra HD
- Resolution and Distance: Full HD: 1080p, 328' 8-bit, via Cat 5e/6 cable & 4K60: 3840 x 2160, 264' 8-bit, via Cat 5e/6
- Transmitter Inputs: HDMI, 3.5mm
- Receiver Inputs: RJ-45 HDBaseT, 3.5 mm
- Transmitter Ouputs: RJ-45 HDBaseT, 3.5 mm
- Receiver Outputs: HDMI, 3.5mm
- Audio Support: 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio formats
- Input TMDS Signal: 1.2 V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- ESD Protection
- Bi-directional IR pass-through
- Full Duplex RS-232 control up to 115,200 bps
- 3D support: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- RJ45 Connector: WE/SS 8p8C with 2 LED indicators 3-pin
- RS-232: Phoenix connector 115,200 bps
- Power Supply: 24V DC, 1.5A
- Supports PoC (Power over Category cable): Power either unit from the transmitter or receiver side with one power supply
- Power Consumption: Transmitter: 3W, Receiver: 7W
- Package Contents: HDBaseT Transmitter, HDBaseT Receiver, IR Extender, IR Receiver, 24 VDC Power Brick with Power Cord, and wall mounting bracket
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty