10G 8-Port Layer 3 Non-Blocking SFP+ Fiber Ethernet Switch
The IPX-FSW-8 is Aurora's layer 3 non-blocking switch. With 260Gbps switching capability, this switcher provides the required bandwidth for both data aggregation and exchange. The layer-3 features of this switcher ensure a balanced load link and network stability.
The IPX-FSW-8 is a modular switcher featuring a console port, an out-of-band (OOB) management port for power controls via the network, 8 10G SPF+ optical ports, and 8 RJ-45 electrical ports for sending 10/100/1000M Ethernet signal. This switcher also features L2/L3 full wire-speed forwarding and 191.36Mpps forwarding performance. Note that SFP+ modules are not included and must be purchased separately from this item.
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 133.92Mpps
- Jumbo Frames: 16356 bytes
- Transfer Mode: Support store-forward mode and cut-through mode
- IPv4/IPv6 Route: 6k/8k
- MAC Address Table: 96K
- Packet Buffer: 4MB
- VLANID: 4K
- Flash Memory Capacity: 8MB
- Memory Capacity: 512MB DDR3
- Housing: Black Metal Enclosure
- Dimensions [L x W x H]: 17.32" x 11.02" x 1.73"
- Weight: 7.67 lbs
- Mounting: 1RU Rack Mount 19"
- Power Supply: Internal 100-240VAC
- Power Consumption: <230 Watts
- Operation Temperature: 32~100F
- Storage Temperature: -4~140F
- Relative Humidity: 5~95% RH (no condensation)