HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA Auto Switch Wall Plate w/ HDBaseT/LAN/USB
The Aurora DXW-3EUH is a wall plate that houses a LAN, USB, VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort connection. It takes all these signals as well as embedded audio and can transmit them up to 600' over HDBaseT via an Ethernet cable to a compatible receiver, not only does it send the signal but it even converts and scales the signal. The wall plate is even an auto switcher, it will always detect the last plugged in input and automatically switch on your display.
It features support for 1080P, IR control, and can be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply or via the receiver. Push buttons on the front allow for local control of devices if auto switching isn't required. Use the LAN port on the plate when you don't want to add another cable and plate to your wall, a very convenient solution. The DXW-2EUH has two USB ports for powering USB devices and transmitting 480Mbps up to 220ft independently to a different location. The DXW-3EUH is an ideal choice with a ton of features.
- Supports: 3d
- Distance: 330ft over one CAT 5e/6/7 cable 1080p, 500ft over one CAT 6 cable 1080p, 600ft over one CAT 6a cable 1080p
- Wall box portion depth 1.04"
- IR pass through for controlling remote devices, 40' range
- Powered locally (power supply not included) or via the receiver
- Includes: USB Type A male to Type A Male
- 3 year limited warranty