4K/UHD@60 4:2:0 5-Input HDMI Switcher, Mirrored HDMI Outputs
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52 is an HDCP compliant 5x2 HDMI switcher that can handle resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD, it also handles 3D pass through. The two mirrored outputs are ideal for dual monitor set ups or when you need a local monitor for a presenter. There are numerous ways to control the AT-UHD-SW-52, it can be used as an auto switcher meaning it will always switch on your display to the last plugged in HDMI cable. It can also be controlled via RS-232, front panel buttons, TCP/IP, or with the included IR remote.
The AT-UHD-SW-52 is easy to install, set up, and maintain. There is a web based GUI that can control your EDID and HDCP, priority input switching, and your RS-232 settings. You can send your audio out via balanced 2 channel analog or S/PDIF, the AT-UHD-SW-52 also supports ARC and pass through of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The switcher is also rack mountable and includes rack ears.
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52 is an exceptional value with numerous features including dual mirrored HDMI outputs, paired with a 10 year warranty and you have a long lasting high quality switcher.
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- HDMI In/Out at 4K: Up to 15'
- HDMI In/Out at 1080p: Up to 30'
- HDCP complaint: 1.4 (Does not support 2.2 Devices)
- Supports 3D pass through
- Control: Auto switching, RS-232, IR with included remote, front panel buttons, and TCP/IP
- Audio out: L/R analog or S/PDIF
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: Power supply, rack ears, and IR remote control