HDBaseT HDMI Receiver & Transmitter, Control, 328'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT is an HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit for your HDMI signal, it is the long range version so it can transmit up to 328'. Not only can you send resolutions up to 4K/UHD@60 (see specs for proper distances), but you can also send your power, IR, and RS-232 over the same Ethernet cable. Since it can send power it can power the receiver with just the CAT6 cable, no power is needed to the receiver. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT also supports EDID and is HDCP 2.2 compliant.
The receiver and transmitter are quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with the included rack brackets, the rear panel I/O ports allow for uncluttered wire management. The front LED indicators provide power and status information while the USB provides easy field firmware future upgrades.
Future proof your installation with HDBaseT and be 4K(supported) ready with the long distance AT-AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT receiver and transmitter from Atlona.
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Received video, power, and control
- Audio: Embedded
- Distance: Receives HDMI signals up to 328' at 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: IR emitter, power supply, and rack mounting brackets