1x4 4K HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier - 328'
The Atlona AT-UHD-CAT-4ED is a 1 HDMI input and 4 HDBaseT output 4K distribution amplifier, it will take your single source and send it out to up to 4 displays up to 328' away (230' for 4K). It also sends power to the receivers so they do not require a power supply simplifying installation. The distribution amplifier supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 with HDCP 2.2 compliance. The unit can be controlled via the front control buttons, CEC, IR, or RS-232.
The Atlona AT-UHD-CAT-4ED is compatible with the sold separately AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receivers. The unit is a perfect solution when you need to send your signals a long distance with the highest resolution.
- Additional HDMI output to daisy chain multiple units together
- Max resolution: 4K60 4:2:0
- HDCP 2.2
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- AMS ready
- Control: Front control buttons, CEC, IR, or RS-232
- Includes: International power supply, under table brackets, rack ears
- Dimensions: 1.73" x 8.75" x 10.28"
- Weight: 3.7lbs
- Warranty: 10 years