HDBaseT Scaler and Receiver w/ Analog Audio Out
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-RX is an HDBaseT Scaler Receiver for HDMI data transmission over a category cable. It can receive audio video signals up to 1080p/60Hz or 1920x1200 video with embedded audio and control signals up to distances of 230'. This unit includes a wide range of features to include: balanced audio de-embedding, RS-232 control, and Power over Ethernet for compatible transmitting devices. Additionally this receiver offers advanced scaling capabilities include image adjustment and an Auto-set feature for matching incoming signals to the displays native resolution. This unit has been designed for use with the AT-HDVS-150-TX Transmitter(not included) and when used in conjunction with one another the pair enables auto display on/off, auto switching, third-party control and other features. The built-in HD video scaler works with matrix switchers to optimize source signals with different resolutions to a display's native resolution. Making this unit an ideal receiver for supporting long distance transmission and display control in corporate or educational settings using analog and digital sources.
The HDVS-150 Series provides a simple audio visual system with auto-switching for HDMI and VGA inputs, projector on/off control, analog audio de-embedding, volume control, and a scaler. Much more than an extender system, it provides a complete system for small spaces like huddle rooms and teaching spaces with 2 or 3 sources.
- Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Supported Audio Formats: Analog: PCM 2Ch (De-embedded) | HDMI OUT & HDBaseT IN PCM 2Ch
- Audio Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Audio Bit Rate: up to 24-bit
- RS-232 Scaler Control: Image adjustments, resolution settings, auto-set to displays native resolution
- RS-232 Display Control: On/Off display control
- Scaling: Scales output video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and1920x1200 | Set preferred input resolution from 800 600 to 1920 1200 | Assures compatibility of VGA and HDMI sources to the display's native resolution
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Power Supply: Input: AC 100-240V - 50/60Hz | Output: DC 48V/0.83A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.18 x 4.8 x 4.92"
- Weight: 0.67lbs
- Included Accessories: 3 x Captive screw female connector (5 pin: audio, 3 pin: RS-232, 2 pin: power), 1 x 48V DC captive screw power adapter, 1 x User manual
- Warranty: 10 Years