Manufacturer SKU: FGN7142-23
Top NMX-PRS-N7142-23 Specifications
- 4K60 4:4:4 Video Switching - Switch and display 4K video sources without compromising video quality.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support - By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the N7142 is compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
- Integrated Networked AV slots and Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Distribute video in active learning environments or to overflow locations using built-in Networked AV technology. The Networked AV card slots are designed to support the existing encoder and d...
- Built-in Audio Amplifier with 4Î©/8Î©, 70V, and 100V Modes - Having built-in support for all three amplifier modes simplifies purchasing and sparing decisions.
"Love the products we've ordered- they've been awesome!"
Contact a product specialist!
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The N7142 is the first presentation switcher to incorporate low-latency Networked AV video distribution. It has six local inputs, two outputs, and two available slots for any of our new and existing networked AV cards to support the best codec for the application.
- Front Panel Control - Select inputs without the need for an auxiliary control system
- NetLinx Native - Quickly and easily integrate into an AMX NetLinx system for complete room control.
- The front panel control allows for the selection of inputs without an auxiliary control system
- Integrated Networked AV slots and Gigabit Ethernet Switch allows for distribution of video in active learning environments
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
There are currently no reviews for this product.