Video Over IP Decoder with KVM AES67 Support, Card
The new NMX-DEC-N1233A-C provides the functionality of the NMX-DEC-N1233A in a card form factor for use with the NMX-ACC-N9206 2RU Rack Mount Cage, providing a clean rack mount solution for multiple encoders and decoders. It features improved digital pixel reproduction and reduces latency to an industry leading 10-ms for gigabit links. Packetized video streams not only remain visually lossless throughout distribution, they also arrive instantly. It has separate HDMI and VGA/RGB inputs, supports PoE AES67, and has a separate SFP port. The SFP fiber path allows visually lossless video to be routed on a fiber-only network and extend signals beyond the reach of category cable. Added USB connectivity will enable users to extend USB over IP for touch-enabled and KVM applications.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) - PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Infrared (IR) - Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control - All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unmatched Flexibility - Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32x32, or higher with the help of our design experts
- SFP Fiber/RJ45 Ports - Encoder features SFP fiber/RJ45 copper network ports with USB control inputs for KVM-over-IP keyboard and mouse operation.
- Stand Alone or Card - Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206