1:6 XGA Distribution Amplifier
The VP-6XLN is high-performance 1x6 distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. This unit takes one input and provides the correct buffering and isolation then distributes the signal to six identical outputs. For any professional system requiring high quality computer graphics (up to at least UXGA) distribution to multiple monitors/projectors or for expanding and creating a larger system the VP-6XLN is an ideal solution for your business.
With being a 1x6 distribution amplifier for computer graphics, the VP-6XLN has 1 UXGA input, and 6 UXGA outputs both on 15-pin HD (F) connectors. This model features a maximum output level of 1.7Vpp, a bandwidth of 500Mhz and uses DC Coupling. Other features include signal buffering & isolation, ID Bit control, EQ (peaking) control, and this item is rack mountable using the included rack ears for space saving. This product is backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- 1x6 XGA Distribution Amplifier
- Inputs: 1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector
- Outputs: 6 UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors
- Bandwidth: 500MHz
- HDTV Compatible
- ID Bit & EQ (peaking) Control
- Max. Output Level: 1.7Vpp
- S/N Ratio: 72dB
- Coupling: DC
- Power Consumption: 100-240V AC
- Dimension: 19" x 7.2" x 1U (W, D, H)
- Included Accessories: Power cord, rack "ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years