Wireless Group Collaboration 4K with Airplay
The Kramer VIA Collage is a wireless group collaboration system for your conference room meetings, up to 256 users can be connected at the same time and up to 12 users can wirelessly display their content simultaneously. The unit is a high performance computer with the software already pre-installed, simply plug in your display or displays and power it on and you are ready to go. Install the VIA application and enter the room name and code that will appear on the main display and you can press the step-in button to start wirelessly showing your screen. The video transmission is secured by 1024-bit encryption to keep your meetings safe. The collage is compatible with all BYOD devices including, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Macintosh, and Android, users simply connect via Wifi or ethernet. Full screen mirroring is supported for all iOS devices.
Up to 6 users can present on the screen at once, or there is support for dual screens so 12 users can present one two screens at once. The VIA Collage has support for 3rd party apps such as Go to Meeting and Office, remote users can now participate bringing everyone to the meeting. The Collage is touch screen compatible so you can bring annotation to your meetings or take control of your device from the main display. Other features include a whiteboard, file sharing (except mobile), drag and drop to your local cloud, chat function, and the ability to save screen captures. You can connect an external HDMI source such as Blu Ray, Apple TV, and camera and integrate right into the Collage meeting. There is a privacy feature built-in so if there is ever something you don't want to show on the screen you can pause your screen till you are ready to present.
The most amazing aspect of the Collage is its video playback, it offers full 1080P video at an astonishing 60FPS with full lip sync so there are zero glitches during full screen video. The integrated graphics card provides performance and scaling displaying each users screen properly. The Collage offers a multitude of features and removes the tangled wired mess in typical conference rooms offering a full service wireless collaboration system.
Furthermore, the VIA now offers a content presentation recording feature with audio recording as well. VIA can record anything that is happening on the screen as well any audio in the meeting room or classroom with a connected microphone. This feature is especially useful in meetings or classrooms, as since it is recording everything on the screen, colleagues or students will never be left out of the loop or fall behind on important information that is being presented.
3/1/17 - The latest firmware version 2.1 adds the following features:
- Recording for the VIA Campus & VIA Collage
- Record the main display (video & audio) & audio from the mic input for meeting room dialog.
- Recordings can be saved locally to VIA’s hard drive, saved to a USB device, or pushed to VIA Site Management (VSM).
- “Free Flow” Layout – touch UI (VIA Campus)
- Reposition, resize & dock presenters’ content on the main display. All by touch.
- View Main Display Enhancements
- Added View Main Display support on the VIA Connect PRO!
- View Main Display upgraded to 25 frames per second1
- Annotate privately on View Main Display or choose to switch and annotate live on the main display.
- Chromebook Support with Audio – VIA Collage, VIA Campus, VIA Connect PRO2 & VIA GO
- View the Files saved in the VIA’s Cloud and Download to your Device
7/17/2015- The latest firmware version 1.7 adds the following features:
- 4K UHD Support
- DND – Do Not Disturb Mode
- Very Simple, On-the-Fly moderator support - enable DND and no one can interrupt your presentation until you disable it.
- Easy Moderator Mode - Enable support for a moderator / standard-user type environment without the need to reboot.
- File sharing is now supported between all PC's and mobile devices.
- Chat ON/OFF - Moderators can disable chat at any point during a session.
- Enhanced Security
- Thumbnail view
- Custom button/icon for a URL link
- Additional Languages for International Integration include - Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Russian, and German
3/6/2015- The latest firmware version 1.6 adds the following features:
- iOS Mirroring - iOS mirroring enables a user, with ANY Apple device, to wirelessly present to VIA without the need to download or install any applications on to their device.
- Windows Virtual Client - Connecting to the VIA is now even easier. There is no longer a need to install anything on your computer, just run an executable file! This application does not require administrator rights on your computer, it does not require any additional exceptions to your firewall, and no longer requires the installation of an audio driver to pass both video and audio to the VIA
- New API Commands - Launch 3rd party apps, get status list, etc.
- Video Playback Control - Video playback control from the main display.
- Touchscreen Mouse Support - On Windows 8 touch-based laptops for collaboration.
- More iPad and iPhone features
- Computer and software group collaboration system
- 60FPS 1080P video with full lip sync audio
- Security: 1024-bit Encryption for safety
- Full iPad mirroring via integrated Airplay
- Processor: Quad core 2.9GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort
- Hard drive: 64GB solid state
- LAN: Dual Gigabit
- Chromebook support
- Install your own 3rd party software, the VIA Collage runs on Windows 7
- Comes with free versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more
- this means that you can plug in a flash drive and present quickly
- Reverse control gives presenters the ability to take control of your own screen
- Audio: HD 5.1 channel
- USB: 4 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0
- RS-232 controllable
- 4K UHD Support
- Dimensions: 11.7" x 2.2" x 8.3"
- Weight: 5.07 lbs
- Includes: Power cord, DP to HDMI adapter
- Warranty: 3 years