Master Room Controller: 4 IR, 8 Relay, 4 RS-232, 1 RS-485, 2 GPI/O
The Kramer SL-12 is a highly versatile control processor for AV equipment especially projectors and associated equipment in any room (such as classrooms, boardrooms, or auditoriums). It streamlines operations and simplifies control by integrating audio, video, and computer video sources into a centralized system.
The SL-12 can be configured as analog inputs, digital inputs, or digital outputs for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, and relays. Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers. Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
Ideal for controlling multimedia rooms, such as classrooms, auditoriums and conference rooms, production studios, rental, and staging.
- PORTS: 4 RS 232, RS 485, 4 GPI/O and K NET on terminal block connectors, Ethernet on an RJ 45 connector, 1 infrared sensor, 2 infrared on 3.5mm mini jacks, 1 USB for programming
- OUTPUTS: 4 infrared, 8 relays
- INDICATORS: LED indicator for each function
- DIMENSIONS: 5.6" x 4.8" x 1.7"
- WEIGHT: 1.4lbs
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, screwdriver
- Warranty: 7 Years