2 HDMI, 1 VGA 4K Auto Switcher with HDMI Out
The Kramer DIP-30 is a multi-format switcher that can accept 2 HDMI and 1 VGA connections, they can be manually selected from the front panel or via auto switching. When using auto switching it detects the last plugged in signal and will automatically switch and make that the active input. The switcher can accept 4K resolutions for the latest in Ultra High Definition content. The HDMI out can be used to send to your display. The Kramer DIP-30 not only sends your video but also your embedded HD audio. It can also send Ethernet and your RS-232 for your system control needs. The switcher also features an audio de-embedder so you can send you audio out to a local amplifier.
The switcher also features a lockable EDID, and local step in button to a compatible contact closure such as the VS-62HN matrix switcher. The switcher is HDCP and HDMI compliant and includes a power supply and has a 7 year warranty.
The Kramer DIP-30 is an affordable solution for your analog and digital needs, with auto switching, local switching, and an HDMI output, the DIP-30 has your video distribution needs covered.
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 audio
- Outputs: 1 HDMI
- Resolution: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D
- HDCP Compliant
- HDTV Compatible
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Audio de-embedder out
- I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID Processing: Ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems
- Control: Front panel, auto switching, RS-232, step in button
- Dimensions: 7.38" x 4.53" x 1.0" W, D, H
- Data Equalization and Reclocking
- Includes: Power supply, ADC DPM/HF DisplayPort (M) to HDMI (F) adapter cable
- Warranty: 7 years