Four Pair CAT6A U/FTP 4x2x23AWG Cable - 4K UHD - 35'
The C-UNIKat-35 from Kramer is 35' unified Cat6a cable. This U/FTP UniKat cable can handle all the latest technology signals over four individually screen twisted pairs, it will run Kramers DGKat technology, 4K UHD HDBaseT technology or LAN applications while ensuring optimal signal performance.
A true quality construction made cable, it features 4 shielded twisted pairs of 23AWG solid copper conductors which are cabled together in an unshielded outer jacket. This cable is Low smoke and halogen free (LSHF), and has been optimized to be used with any of Kramer's twisted pair digital transmitter/receiver sets. The cable is terminated using high-quality shielded RJ-45 connectors with 50u gold plated contacts.
- Length: 35'
- Conductors: 4 x 2 x 23AWG, annealed copper
- High Quality Shielded RJ-45 Connectors - 50u gold plated contacts
- Outer Diameter: 0.56 +-0.022"
- Insulation Material: Skin/foam/skin HDPE
- Outer diameter: 1.33 +- 0.052"
- Screening: Alu/PET per pair (Alu side out)
- Drain Wire: 90% tinned copper, outer diameter: 0.4 0.01mm (0.016in)
- Jacket: LSHF, blue RAL5012
- Maximum Pulling Tension: 100N
- Bending Radius: Installation 2.36", installed 1.97"
- Optimized for Kramer Hardware - Use with any of Kramer's wide range of twisted pair digital transmitter/receiver sets
- Propagation Velocity: 76%
- Mutual Pair Capacitance: 42pF/m
- Capacitance Unbalanced Pair/Ground: 1500pF/km
- Max. Conductor DC Resistance: <79.8 Ohm/km
- Pair Resistance Unbalance: DC <1.5%
- Dielectric Strength: 2.5kV DC (2s)
- Insulation Resistance: >5000M Ohm/km
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Warranty: 7 Years