Power Amplifier (200W into 70V/100V)
The Kramer 920 is a high-performance 70V/100V power amplifier for balanced, unbalanced stereo audio and microphone inputs. This device is a 200W single channel power amplifier with input level sensitivity adjustment, uses a selectable microphone 48V phantom power, and is a Class D Amplifier. These types of Power Amplifiers are commonly used in presentation rooms and multimedia applications for local audio amplification or would be a great addition to home theater use, classrooms, transportation, houses or worship or for personal audio listening for example on a PC or portable CD player.
The main features of the 920 include: the 70V or 100V amplification, balanced/unbalanced and microphone inputs, Input level sensitivity adjustment for line and microphone inputs, the ability to use an optional microphone 48V phantom power, and optional high-pass filter. This device can be rack mounted in a standard 19" 1U rack mount using the included rack"ears". Comes with a power cord, and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Amplification: 70V or 100V
- Input: 1 balanced stereo +4dBu/10k on a 5 pin removable terminal block, 1 unbalanced stereo on 2 RCA connectors
- Output: 1 speaker 70/100V output on a 3 pin removable, large terminal block
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Controls: Screw trimmer for lone and mic input sensitivity
- Mic. Inputs: Balanced and Unbalanced
- Input Level Adjustment
- Optional Microphone 48V Phantom Power
- Optional High-Pass Filter
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3V to 1.23V, 10dBu to 4dBu
- Output Power: 200W
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Size: Standard 19" 1U
- Included Accessories: Power Cord & Rack "Ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years