Key Digital KD-XSWRX
PoH HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Extender RX, UHD/4K60 4:2:0
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The KD-XSWRX from Key Digital is a HDMI via single CAT5e/6 Extender receiver that supports 4K resolutions up to UHD 4K/30 4:4:4 or 4K/60 4:2:0, and supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT). This device was designed to be used with the KD-PRO6x6CC or KD-PRO8x8CC matrix switchers to extend HDMI signals. Using HDBaseT protocol, HDMI as well as control signals can be broken out through the individual outputs on the KD-XSWRX. No power supply is required as this unit accepts Power over HDBaseT (PoH). HDMI and HDCP 2.2 are both supported for compatibility with resolutions up to DCI 4K/60, even with protected content.
Primary features of the KD-XSWRX include Hot Plug Detection Control which enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices. There is an IR sensor that uses sensor powering via +5V on Rx unit IR input collects line-of-sight IR from remotes without external IR connecting block. Up and Down IR capabilities allow for two channels of IR to enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units. RS-232 connections gives the device bi-directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on a 3.5mm connector. A Full Buffer System manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug control. EDID Control comes with an internal library that features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx. Equally there is a wide range of control system support that makes the KD-XSWRX compatible with systems such as Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, and more.
- Inputs: Ethernet HDBaseT, 3.5mm IR control
- Outputs: HDMI, 3.5mm IR control
- Supported Resolutions: DCI/UHD 4K Resolution Support for 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 Hz at 4:4:4 (8-bit), or 60 Hz at 4:2:0 (8-bit)
- Compatible with KD-PRO6x6CC & KD-PRO8x8CC matrix switchers
- Powered over HDBaseT (PoH): No power supply required
- Carries HDMI and IR Control Signals
- Bidirectional IR Capabilities
- Transmission Distances Supported: Up to 150' @ 4K 24/25/30 (4:4:4) / 60 (4:2:0) using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling / Up to 125' @ 4K 24/25/30 (4:4:4) / 60 (4:2:0) using third-party Cat5e/6 UTP/STP cabling / Up to 250' @ 1080p / 1920 x 1200 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling / Up to 230' @ 1080p / 1920 x 1200 using third-party Cat5e/6 UTP/STP cabling
- Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technology such as 4K/UHD 4:2:0/8bit at 60f/s
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/UHD
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Warranty: 3 Years