3G-SDI to HDMI Converter with Signal EQ & Re-Clocking
The SDI-SDHDXPRO by KanexPro is a 3G-SDI to HDMI with Signal EQ & Re-clocking Converter. Designed for connecting your professional SDI equipment to any HDMI display or consumer based TV's. This converter will accept SD, HD, or 3G-SDI signals and converts them to HDMI, maintaining signal integrity of the of the original image and resolution. The SDI-SDHDXPRO can send re-clocked SDI signals and connect to down-stream equipment through its two SDI loop outputs. Featuring resolutions up to 1080p 1920x1080 the converter will automatically switch between SD, HD, and 3G-SDI standards converting to the output resoltution to the correct format. Another added feature is the integrated audio de-embedder.
This products is ideal for surveillance systems, TV studio, digital cinema or use in post production. Comes backed by a 3 year warranty.
Manufacturer Note: RG59 cable is required for SDI transmission, a 75-ohm high quality coaxial cable is recommended.
- 2 x SDI Loop outputs
- Supports Multiple Video Resolutions: SDI 525i and 625i
- Video Inputs: SDI, BNC Connector, SD/HD/3G-SDI input video signal
- Video Output: HDMI Female
- Integrated Audio de-embedder: 2-channel@20 bit, 192 KHz audio
- Cascade Multiple SDI's in application
- Automatically switches between SD, HD, and 3G-SDI standards
- 3G mode up to 426'
- HD mode up to 557'
- SD mode up to 984'
- Locking Power Supply and Mounting Ears
- HDTV Resolutions: 1080p 1920x1080, 720p 1280x720, 480i 1280x720 (NTSC mode) 576i Standard PAL mode
- Included Items: 3G-SDI to HDMI Converter, 5V DC Power Supply, Operation manual
- Warranty: 1 Year