HDMI Slim HDBaseT Transmitter with RS-232, IR, PoE - 229'
The Intelix INT-HD70-TX is an HDBaseT Transmitter that can extend IR, RS-232, and HDMI signals over a single solid core shielded CAT5e or greater cable, using the built-in Valens VS010TX HDBaseT chip. This device will support up to 1080p video signals, including HDCP 2.2 and multi-channel audio, and transmit the signals to a compatible receiver up to to a distance of 229', and 3D and 4K UHD signals up to 131'. The Transmitter has a built-in surge protector and uses diagnostic LED's to ensure ease of use and installation. With a very flexible power operation, the device was designed to be powered either at the Transmitter or Receiver end using Power over Ethernet (PoE), making so only one power supply, which is included, is needed.
The Intelix INT-HD70-TX comes with an Installation Guide, Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal, is backed by a 2 year warranty, and is compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT products and any product that meets the HDBaseT specifications, making for a very cost effective way to send your video over longer distances using very affordable CAT6 cable.
- Input: HDMI
- Output: RJ-45
- Resolution: Up to 4K30 4:2:0
- Video Compliance: HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Embedded Audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- CEC Pass through
- Max. Video at 229': Deep Color 36/30/24 Bit at 1080p
- Max. Video at 131': 1080p 3D, 4K UHD/30, Deep Color 48 Bit at 1080p
- Sends: Video, embedded audio, RS-232, IR (emitters sold separately), and PoE Bi-directional PoE
- Diagnostic LED indicator lights: HDCP, Link, and Power
- Built-in surge protection
- Power Input: 24V DC 1.25A or 48V DC PoH (Power over HDBaseT)
- Power Output: 48V DC PoH (Power over HDBaseT)
- Dimensions: 0.64 in x 4.73 in x 3.31 in Includes: Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal
- Warranty: 2 years