Hall Research UHBX-S-PD
4K HDBaseT Sender, RS-232, IR, Power Receiver - 500'
The Hall Research UHBX-S-PD is an HDBaseT sender that transmits your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. This long range sender allows you to send your 1080P signal up to 500' and your 4K signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The sender supports the ability to send up to 4K resolution, IR, RS-232, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through. This transmitter is unique in that it receives power from the UHBX-R-PSE so the sender doesn't need a power supply.
The Hall Research UHBX-S-PD is an affordable and reliable means to send your 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- HDBaseT transmitter
- Distance: 4K@30 up to 330', 1080P@60 up to 500'
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Supports: 3D, EDID, HDCP, deep color
- Sends: Video, HD audio, full duplex RS-232, bi-directional IR
- HDMI 1.4
- Power: Receives power from the UHBX-R-PSE
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- Audio Formats: All HDMI Embedded Audio including: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Dimensions: 1.18" H x 4.13" W x 4.57" D
- Made in USA
- Warranty: 3 years