HDBaseT Wall Plate Receiver with IR, RS-232 and PoH, 4K/60 4:2:0
The UHBX-R-WP from Hall Research is a 4K HDBaseT Wall Plate and Receiver. This compact and reliable wall plate is perfectly suited for installations with shallow space between the wall and display. The included receiver extends uncompressed HDMI, IR, and RS-232 to a distance of 500' on a single CAT6 cable. No additional power supply is needed for the receiver as it is powered via HDBaseT (PoH). The UHBX-R-WP is compatible with any compliant HDBaseT transmitter with PoH sourcing function.
The Wall Plate unit supports practically all HDMI, DVI, PC, and HDTV resolutions and handles all HDMI embedded audio. Being a very rugged and reliable solution for connecting and sending HDMI video signals from source to display, over extremely long distances, and is Bi-directional RS-232 and IR controlled. This unit also features a Mini-USB port which is used to access the devices advanced settings or for firmware updates using Windows GUI software.
- Supports HDCP, 3D Deep Color, and 4K (UHD) video
- Extends uncompressed HDMI, RS232, and IR, up to 500' on a single CAT6 cable
- Connectors: Locking HDMI
- Resolution: DVI signal WUXGA 1920x1200 / HDTV signal 4K60 4:2:0
- Bi-Directional RS-232 and IR extension supported
- CEC Pass-thru
- PoH powered from the sender
- HDBaseT Compliance
- Full Isolated ground between TX and RX sides
- Video Standards: DVI (single link) and HDMI (compliant with HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 video specifications including 12 bit color depth, 3D video and 4K/30 or 4K/60 4:2:0)
- Package Includes: UHBX-R-WP, 3' Type A USB to Mini-USB cable, Mud Ring for dry wall installations, and a User Manual
- Warranty: 3 years