Hall Research UH-2D
HDMI over 2 CAT6 Extender Kit, 1080p - 130'
Introducing the Hall Research UH-2D HDMI over 2 CAT6 Extender Kit with resolutions up to 1080p and an extension range up to 130 feet. These devices utilize two Cat6 cables that extend high definition video that is far beyond that of limiting HDMI cable. The Receiver and Sender both support HDCP, 3D, Deep Color and can transmit 1080p resolutions across 130 feet or 1080i/720p up to 170 feet. These units equalize TMDS video by using state of the art technology for a crisp, clean image and also buffers the DDC channel for error free HDCP and EDID operation that helps to prevent dropouts on imaging.
These devices offer a cost-effective alternative to HDBaseT extenders across shorter distances. They also provide extension of single link DVI-D video signal from any PC. These HDCP compliant devices have LED indicators for video, power, and HPD. They also support HPD, DDC, and CEC. Either end has a power port that the user can attach the power supply to, but only one power supply is needed for setup, providing easy installation.
- Supported Resolutions: PC from VGA to WUXGA, HDTV up to 1080p
- Max. Cable Length (Cat6): 130' at 1080p, 170' at 1080i
- Input Power: 5v DC at 2A max.
- Enclosure: Black, Plastic
- Included Items: Sender Unit, Receiver Unit, Universal Power Supply, HDMI Cable
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.71" x 2.82" x 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Warranty: 3 years