4K HDBaseT 2.0 Tx/Rx Kit, RS232, 2-way IR/Audio, PoH, 330'
The Gefen EXT-UHDA-HBT2, a quality made HDBaseT 2.0 Transmitter and Receiver Extension Kit for HDMI signals with RS-232, 2-way IR and POH. Using the latest in HDBaseT 2.0 technology, Gefen's extender kit, has the ability to send and receive HDMI signals up to 330' at 4K over one CAT-5e cable. It can also send 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 WUXGA 8-bit video up to 495'. Using HDBaseT 2.0 and Colligo platforms will ensure and even more precise and resilient connection that the industry standard HDBaseT. Resolutions up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @60Hz 4:2:0) are equally supported over this high-performance system. This device will also support 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are passed through. RS-232 and 2-way IR are transferred between the Sender and the Receiver to control the A/V source and the display. Making this a perfect kit to use in digital signage applications, conference rooms, and other high-end pro A/V solutions.
The EXT-UHDA-HBT2 extender kit uses Power over HDBaseT (PoH) technology to provide power to the receiver unit, using the same CAT-5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals. When used with Gefen's Syner-G (free to download from Gefen's website) software with its powerful EDID Management capabilities it speeds up configuration times, performs real-time performance audits via Link Monitoring, and aides in simplifying in-field firmware updates. This very low-profile yet rugged system is surface mountable and the Sender and Receiver units can fit in tight places to accommodate the use of locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
The Gefen EXT-UHDA-HBT2 is an affordable solution to reliably send your video, audio, and IR over economical Cat5 cabling while retaining perfect video quality. Comes backed by a 2 year warranty.
Supported Resolutions & Lengths to Extend HDMI, RS-232, and 2-way IR/Audio over a single CAT-5e:
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit), up to 330'
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330'
- 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330'
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 12-bit), up to 330'
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 495'
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, 8-bit), up to 495'
Supported HDMI Features:
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4K 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit color
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- HDBT 2.0
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
- TOSLINK Optical Digital Audio extension from Receiver to Sender
- Analog L/R Stereo Audio extension from Sender to Receiver
- Bi-Directional POH (Power Over HDBaseT) feature provides power to the Sender or the Receiver unit over the link cable - only one side needs external power
- Advanced EDID Management via Gefen Syner-G software
- Link Quality Monitoring via Gefen Syner-G software
- In-field firmware update via USB, using Gefen Syner-G software
- Locking power connector
- Low profile, surface-mountable enclosures
- Included Items: (1) 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender - Sender unit (EXT-UHDA-HBT2-S) (1) 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender - Receiver unit (EXT-UHDA-HBT2-R), (1) IR Emitter (EXT-IREMIT), (1) IR Extender (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN), (1) Locking HDMI cable (M-M) - 6' (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM), (1) Mini-phone to RCA Analog Audio cable (M-M) - 6' (CAB-MP-LR-06MM), (1) TOSLINK Optical Digital Audio cable (M-M) - 5' (CAB-TLINK-3MM-O), (1) DB-9 cable (M-F) - 6' (CAB-DB9-6MF), (1) 48V DC Power Supply w/ AC cord and regional plugs (EXT-PS48U1A-LP-6), (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-EXT-UHDA-HBT2)
- Warranty: 2 years