UHD 4K60 600MHz 4X1 HDMI 2.0 Auto Switcher w/ HDR - HDCP 2.2
The Gefen EXT-UHD600-41 is a high-performance HDMI 4x1 HDMI Auto Switcher that uses auto input sensing. It works by detects the input signal from an HDMI source and automatically switches to that signal. This auto switcher supports the latest 4K60 4:4:4 resolution and is HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant. This is perfect for scenarios such as conference rooms when you don't want to have a mechanical switcher or someone dedicated to switching the source. Users around the table can just plug in and show and talk about what is on their laptop on the display or projections screen. The EXT-UHD600-41 delivers truly stunning Ultra HD and DCI/Cinema picture up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 frames per second without subsampling color, ensuring that the image shown on the display is every bit as brilliant as the picture quality coming in from the Ultra HD source. This device perfect for scenarios such as conference rooms when you don't want to have a mechanical switcher or someone dedicated to switching the source. Users around the table can just plug in and show and talk about what is on their laptop on the display or projections screen, making it an ideal solution when there is a need for true 4K image quality to be displayed from up to 4 sources to one high resolution flat screen display or projection system.
The EXT-UHD600-41 has been designed with ease of use in mind, including powerful control features such as a configurable Automatic Input Switching system. Automatic Input Switching selects the most recent connected or powered-up source, to help minimize user interaction that is commonly found in mechanical switchers. It also features very flexible and user friendly control options including, the front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet/UDP and Gefen's intuitive web server interface. This switcher also features the ability to handle the highest performance multi-channel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are also supported. A Gefen exclusive this auto-switcher uses Long Reach Power (LRP) feature, which provides 5V at 500 mA on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. This enhanced current capability enables select extender devices to be powered through the HDMI input port without the need for an external power supply.
Other features that come standard with this very well made 4K HDMI 2.0 auto switcher is 3DTV and Lip Sync pass through, EDID management and it will also support uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels.
Gefens EXT-UHD600-41, seamlessly bridging the gap between yesterdays technology to today's, and tomorrows. A product that will handle the auto switching needs for both existing and new components in commercial and in home residential AV systems, at extremely high quality 4K resolutions with HDR support and a solid 2 year warranty from Gefen.
- Resolutions: Up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4), 4K60 Ultra HD 4:4:4
- Inputs: 4 HDMI on a Type A 19-pin female locking connector
- Outputs: 1 HDMI on a Type A 19-pin female locking connector
- Supports: HDCP 2.2 / 1.4, HDR 10-bit Deep Color at 4K60 4:2:0, 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p@60 4:4:4
- Clock Rate: 600Mhz
- 3DTV and Lip Sync Pass-Through
- Advanced EDID Management
- Supported Audio: Uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels and 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- DVI Supported: For displays and sources up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 WUXGA with HDMI-DVI adapters (not included)
- Configurable Automatic Switching: Selects the most recent connected or powered-up source
- Control: Front panel push buttons, RS-232, IR Remote, IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- Gefen Syner-G software's Discovery and Show-Me features simplify initial IP configuration (must be downloaded)
- Long Reach Power (LRP): Provides 500 mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI output. Enables select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port
- Locking Power Connectors
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Low-profile surface-mountable enclosure
- Included Accessories: 1 x Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x1 Switcher for HDMI w/ HDR 1 x 5V Power Supply w US/EU/UK/AU plugs, 1 x IR Extender Module (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN), 1 x Hand-held IR Remote, 2 x Surface Mounting L-Brackets, 4 x M3 6 mm Machine screws for mounting the L-Brackets to unit, 2 x 6-32 5 mm Machine screws for mounting the unit to Gefen EXT-RACK-1U-GRY (available separately) ,4 x Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet, 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 years