ETA Systems ETA-PD8A
15A Rack-mount Power Conditioner - 9 Outlet
Featuring the ETA-PD8A 15A Rack-mount Power Conditioner from ETA Systems with 9 Outlets. This device comes with noise filtering for unwanted RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) that is introduced into AC lines by wireless products or nearby radio transmitters. Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) filters are included to reduce noise from EMI from devices such as switching power supplies and electric motors. The benefits of these filters can be seen audibly by reducing external signal interference and static pops or be seen visibly on video products.
The user can select the power cord length that is required for their installation purposes. Supplied with the device is a removable 12 foot IEC power cord with a retainer bracket. The user can also purchase a longer or shorter cord if necessary.
This device provides trouble free connection with it's quick circuitry and ability to suppress unwanted energy within a nanosecond as well as responding and sustaining the suppression up to 2 milliseconds. Also featured on this unit is its front panel AC fault and ground status indicators that provide fast, visual safety assurance.
- Front Outlet: 1 Unswitched
- Rear AC Outlets: 8 Outlets Total (7 Switched & 1 Unswitched)
- AC Mains IEC Power Socket: 15A 1800W
- Circuit Breaker: 15A Resettable
- Max AC Mains Current: 15A AC Mains Breaker
- Operating Voltage: 102VAC - 132VAC
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Spike Clamping Voltage @ 100A: 1250Vp for 20 s
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500A
- Noise Attenuation RFI: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 100dB @ 10MHz
- Safety Listings: ETL (UL 60065 Standard)
- Chassis Finish: Black
- Mounting: 19", 1 RU
- Included Items: IEC Power Cord 14 Gauge 12' (4M), IEC Power Cord Retainer Bracket, User Manual
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75" x 19" x 5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.