Laser Projector 8,000 Lumens HDBaseT WUXGA Resolutions - No Lens
The EK-810U from Eiki is a top of the line 8,000 Lumens Laser Projector that uses lamp-less technology. The EK-810U offers a feature rich set, exceptional performance, and uses the latest in connectivity options. This laser projector uses a 0.67 inch digital micro-mirror device (DMD) imaging system that helps contribute to the projectors vivid colors and extreme clarity, and since lasers have the ability to create the exact colors that are required without the need to absorb or otherwise block white lights, the system efficiency is considerably greater than that of normal lamp based projector systems. Making this an ideal addition to your conference room, classrooms/learning centers, or for the professional A/V home theater enthusiast.
Compared to other laser-based projector systems that use only a blue laser, this high-performance projector uses both Blue and Red lasers, which makes for even more visually stunning colors on your screen and the red laser makes for a much brighter screen. Sitting at 8000 Lumen and a aspect ratio of 16:10, and with a higher red color ratio that wont diminish either blue or green color spectrum's performance which equals for an increased Gamut Area Ratio performance. Laser Technology being less fragile than that of traditional lamp-based systems offers a nearly instant on/off performance with no warm up time, making this an ideal addition to any system where superior image quality is essential.
The Eiki EK-810U is also a highly versatile device when it comes to connectivity and user-ability. This system provides RJ-45 connectors for LAN access using either HDBaseT or Ethernet. The projector also provides support for RS-232 serial controls, and includes an input for a dedicated wired IR (Infrared) remote. Equally this projector also contains a USB Type A connector, enabling the system to operate over the network using a Wi-Fi dongle. Rounding out the list of amazing connect-ability options, is both HDMI input and output, a DVI-D connector, and VGA input/output.
This system also carries a IP6X Dust Ingress Test Rating, which is a great feature to not overlook. As many projectors are suspended from ceilings and can be difficult and time consuming to access for regular cleaning, the EK-810U's dust free rating ensures that the projector will deliver exceptional performance and long term reliability. Finally the projector has a very versatile placement ability through the horizontal/vertical lens shift, and its horizontal/vertical keystone correction.
The Eiki EK-810U has six optional lenses which encompass throw/width ratio's from 0.75-5.50, and comes with a quick start guide, VGA computer input cable (Dsub 15-pin to Dsub 15-pin, 6' detachable power cord, remote control with batteries, and is backed by a 3 Year or 6000 hour warranty (whichever comes first).
--Do note: this device does not come with a Lens and must be purchased separately. See list of compatible lenses under the specifications tab--
- Display Technology: 1 Chip DLP
- Brightness: 8,000 Lumens
- Native Resolution: 1920x1200 (16:10)
- Max. Computer Input Resolution: WUXGA
- Max. Video Input Resolution: 1080p
- Inputs: (1) DSub 15-pin, (1) HDMI, (1) DVI-D, (1) RJ-45 HDBaseT, (1) USB Type A - Wifi Dongle, (1) USB Type B - Service
- Outputs: (1) DSub 15-pin, (1) HDMI, (1) 3D Sync Out on BNC
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
- Supports most HDTV Resolutions
- Aspect Ratios: Display Both 4:3 and 16:9
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
- Pin Cushion and Barrel image correction
- Imaging System: (1) 0.97" DMD DLP chip
- Keystone Correction: U/D 20 degrees
- L/R 20 degrees
- Network Control: Wired Network Control and Monitoring
- Lamp Life: Lampless
- Maximum Pitch: Up to 360 degrees
- Wifi: Available with Included USB Dongle
- Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), 6' Detachable Power Cord, Remote Control (with 2 AA Batteries)
- Optional Accessories: ATA-Style Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle: Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post, and Ceiling Plate
- Compatible Lenses: AH-A22020, AH-A22050, AH-A21010, AH-A22010, AH-A23010
- Warranty: 3 Years/6000 Hours (whichever occurs first)