ClearOne Chat 150 USB
Table Top Speakerphone for PC, Full-Duplex Audio, 360 Pickup
The Chat 150 USB from ClearOne is a personal/group USB PC tabletop Speakerphone with 3 built-in full-duplex microphones. The Chat 150 was designed to bridge the gap between portability and small conference room use with a larger form factor. This device can be used with an array of applications requiring two-way audio by plugging into a USB port on your PC or Laptop to include: IBM Workplace, Microsoft Live Meeting, WebEx, Google Talk, Skype, Vonage, and more. It can also be used in conjunction with VoIP soft-phone applications such as Cisco, Nortel and Mirial for example, virtually eliminating the need for a traditional hard-wired telephone, it can also equally be used as a large loudspeaker for audio playback.
With three built-in microphones that provide a full 360-degree pick using ClearOne's powerful legacy processing, this sleek designed device is perfect for use in offices, conference rooms, and business type settings for more natural and collaborative type conversations. Breakout box options with this unit provide for multiple connectivity options with enterprise telephone handsets, PC's and video conferencing systems. The Chat 150 USB has many industry leading features you will notice, including a full duplex functionality which provides a smooth transition between talking and listening, enhanced echo and noise cancellation algorithms to prevent distracting audio, and advanced audio level management. There are automatic gain and level controls that adjust mic and speaker levels automatically so every person within the 8' 360-degree audio radius are picked up clearly and precisely, as First-mic priority technology intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is currently speaking. It also has the ability to continuously sample room acoustics for any changes with adaptive modeling. Additionally there is volume up/down, and microphone mute buttons to make is fast and simple to adjust speaker volume while on a call. This product can also be daisy chained to another unit, for up to 6 mics.
The Chat 150 USB from ClearOne is a very easy to use super intuitive speakerphone that is a simple audio bridging between PC applications and analog telephone, and is powered soley through laptop USB. A true plug-and-play operation. Comes backed by a 2 year warranty(from the date of purchase) from ClearOne.
- Connections: USB Connector, USB 2.0 Compatible
- Controls: Volume Up/Down and Microphone Mute
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Speaker Bandwidth: 190Hz to 20kHz
- Microphone Bandwidth: 100Hz to 12kHz
- Max Output Level: 85 dB SPL @ 3.2'
- Power: USB-Powered
- Daisy Chain Compatible: Up to 2 devices together
- Three built-in microphones, full 360-degree coverage up to 8 feet from device
- Integrated Noise Cancellation
- Full Bandwidth Frequency Response
- True full duplex performance allows user to listen and speak at the same time without audio cutting in and out
- Bridge audio from PC applications with audio on telephone for instant 3-way conference bridge
- Compatible Web Conferencing Applications: IBM Workplace, Microsoft Live Meeting, WebEx
- VoIP Softphones Compatibility: Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Mirial
- Internet Telephony Compatibility: Google Talk, Skype, Vonage
- Instant Messenger Applications: AOL, Microsoft MSN, Yahoo
- Compliance: RoHS, FCC Class A part 15, EU, ICES-003
- Included Accessories: 6' USB 2.0 Connection Cable
- Warranty: 2 Years