HDBaseT 4K HDMI Wall Plate Transmitter, Bi-Direct IR, RS232
The Avenview HBT-C6POEWP-S is a HDBaseT HDMI Wall Plate Transmitter with Bi-directional IR & RS-232, that was designed to extend HDMI signals up to 328' over a single CAT5/6 cable when used with a compatible Avenview receiver HBT-C6POEWP-R (not included) for example. In addition to sending uncompressed audio/video signals, it also has the ability to transmit data/control signals through RS-232 and IR ports. This clean and seamless looking transmitter supports Full HD 1080p up to 3D, 2K (2160 x 1440), UHD (3840 x 2160), 4K2K (4096 x 2160) video resolutions and allows LPCM 7.1 channel, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio pass-through. It will also accept DVI inputs through a DVI to HDMI adapter (not included), and is HDCP and CEC compliant. Featuring PoE pass-through, gives the user the convenient ability to also power the HBT-C6POEWP-R receiver (sold separately) at the display end, thus eliminating the need for an additional power supply for the receiver. Being housed in a 2-gang wall plate, the very aesthetic pleasing design of this unit allows for a virtually seamless integration into most any type of environment. Making this a suitable HDMI range extension device for both corporate and residential type applications, as well as in more demanding situations like in military, medical, or industrial type applications.
This very well rounded device from Avenview comes with a IR Extender, IR Blaster, 3.5mm to RS-232 Female Cable, 3.5mm to RS-232 Male Cable, one 24V Power Adapter with regional plugs, and is backed by a 3 Year limited warranty.
- Inputs: HDMI, 3.5mm for IR extender, 3.5mm for RS-232, DC input for power Outputs: CAT5/6 (RJ-45), 3.5mm IR Blaster
- Supported Resolutions: Up to Ultra HD and 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Uncompressed video supported 36/30/24-bit Deep Color up to 1080p @ 60 Hz
- Video Bandwidth: 9Gbps
- Range: Receive uncompressed data signals over a single CAT6/5e cable up to 328'
- HDMI, HDBaseT, HDCP Compliant
- Allows CEC bypass
- Audio Support: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Input TMDS Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p, TTL
- Two-gang wall plate design and simple installation
- Power Supply: 24V DC, 1.25A
- Max Power Consumption: 3W
- Warranty: 3 Years