8x8 4K HDMI Matrix Switch: HDBaseT & Power Out, HDCP 2.2
The Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3-88M is an 8x8 4K/UHD@60 HDMI matrix switchers, it features 8 HDMI inputs and 8 HDBaseT outputs. Four of the HDBaseT outputs have an extra long range of 328' for 4K or 1080P, while the other four have a long range of 230' for 1080P and 130' for 4K using Cat6a/7 cable. The HDBaseT outputs also not only extend your video with embedded audio but bi-directional RS-232 and IR, as well as power to compatible receivers. Since the matrix sends power over Ethernet this means that the receivers do not need a local power supply.
There are also 2 HDMI outputs that are switchable and can mirror any HDBaseT output for routing HDMI based audio signals to AVRs, in matrix mode the HDMI outputs can also be used as additional matrix outputs.
The matrix switcher can be controlled via IR with the included remote control, front panel, RS-232 or IR control, TCP\IP, or the integrated web server.
The matrix uses the latest HDCP 2.2 standard to ensure that you can effective distribute your content and know that you have the latest compliance. Other features include volume mute and 5-band EQ for the first six output zones on line level, captive screw connectors. Another key achievement is integrated HDMI audio de-embedding with analog stereo and HDMI outputs, this can be achieved with or without a video display connection.
The Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3-88M is the ideal solution when your large distribution project demands all the latest features to make your installation easy.
- 8x8 4K matrix switcher
- Inputs: 8 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 extended range HDBaseT, 4 long range HDBaseT, 2 HDMI
- HDCP Supports up to 2.2
- 2 HDMI outputs can be uses as mirror or matrix to become additional matrix outputs
- HDBaseT sends: Bi-directional RS-232 and IR, and power (receivers do not need power supplies)
- HDBaseT distance 1-4: 328' for 4K or 1080P using Cat6a/7 cable
- HDBaseT distance 5-8: 230' for 1080P and 130' for 4K signals using Cat6a/7 cable
- Control: IR with the included remote control, front panel, RS-232 or IR control, TCP\IP, or the integrated web server
- HDMI audio de-embedding
- Independent volume control, mute and 5-band EQ for each de-embedded audio output
- Resolution: Up to 4K/UHD@60Hz
- Chroma Subsampling 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Bandwidth 10.2Gbps
- Integrated web server
- EDID and HDCP management
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Support for 192 kHz/24-bit digital audio
- Quiet fan cooling
- Includes: International power supply with power cord, remote control, rack ears
- Warranty: 10 years