2 HDMI & 1 VGA to HDBaseT Auto Switcher
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3x1 HDBaseT auto switcher designed to transmit your signal over HDBaseT Cat cable to the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver (sold separately). The switcher features 2 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA with audio input, it then outputs your video with embedded audio via a single HDBaseT output over Cat5e up to 230' for 1080P or 4K/UHD @ 60Hz up to 131' using Cat6a/7 cable. Not only is it a transmitter but it is also an auto switcher, it detects the last plugged in signal and senses and auto switches the perfectly scaled signal on the output. The front panel also features control for display on and off when used with a third party control system, and manual input select buttons. It also requires no power since it derives its power from receiver, this makes installation easy since it does not need to be installed next to a power outlet.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX can also be used with the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher extended the long distance amount of inputs the matrix is capable of, up to three AT-HDVS-150-TX can be connected to it. The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is an affordable an easy to use solution for larger rooms that don't need the high cost of a control system when paired with the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is an affordable auto switcher for multiple connections and easily connects to the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver over Cat cable.
- Designed for AT-HDVS-150-RX (sold separately)
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:0, 4:2:0
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA/Audio
- Outputs: 1 HDBaseT
- Resolutions: 4K 4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at Chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
- Distance: Cat5e up to 230' for 1080P or 4K up to 131' using Cat6a/7 cable
- Integrated auto switching
- Display on/off and manual input buttons
- HDCP 1.4
- Receives power from matrix switcher, no power supply is needed
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 5 x 4.02
- Weight: 5.16lbs
- Warranty: 10 years