4-Port 1x4 VGA Video Distribution Amplifier, 350MHz
This VS94A 4-Port VGA Video Distribution Amplifier from ATEN has 350MHz video bandwidth and up to 98.5' of transmission distance. It is capable of splitting a single VGA video signal to four output displays and it supports resolutions up to 1920x1440. This device also has cascading support up to three levels which allows a single video signal to relay across up to 64 video displays while sustaining the highest quality image possible. This distribution amplifier is an ideal application for enhanced video broadcasting in public, business or classroom settings.
- Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max. distance 5.9'
- Output: 4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Bandwidth: 350MHz
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Max. Distance: Up to 98.4'
- Compatible (Port 1 only): DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA,WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 9 VDC, 2.03W
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Guide
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 1.34 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.87" x 2.96" x 1.73"
- Warranty: 3 years