8-port 1x8 VGA Distribution Amplifier with RS232, 400MHz
Featuring the ATEN VS0108 8-port VGA Audio Distribution Amplifier with RS232 and 400MHz video bandwidth. This distribution amplifier splits a single VGA video & audio signal to eight output displays with independent stereo control; supporting resolutions up to 1920x1440. The built-in RS-232 port allows the user to control this amplifier through a PC or high-end controller. Cascading support up to three levels allows a single video signal to relay across up to 512 video displays while sustaining the highest quality possible. The VGA distribution amplifier is perfect for multi-display broadcasting, conference rooms, and training facilities.
- Video Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max. Distance 5.9'
- Video Output: 8 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Supported Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Max Video Distance: 98.4'
- Transmission Distance: up to 210'
- Supports: VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync
- Bandwidth: 400Mhz Max
- Audio Input: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Audio Output: 8 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Ports: RS-232: 1 x DB-9 Female (Black)
- EDID Settings EDID Mode: Port 1 / Auto / Default
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 2.3W
- Expandable: provides up to 512 video displays when cascaded
- RS-232 chain control: use RS-232 commands to control cascaded devices via VGA cable
- Included Items: 1x 8-Port VGA Splitter with Audio, 1 Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 1.92 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.24" x 3" x 1.73"
- Warranty: 3 years