4-port USB to RS-422/RS-485 Format Converter
Introducing the UC4854 4-port USB to RS-422/RS-485 Format Converter from ATEN. This metal housed hub is an easy way to add four external plug-and-play RS-422/RS-485 serial ports; allowing the user to connect laptops, computers, and notebooks that support the USB specification. It supports RS-422/RS-485 signal on each of the individual ports with data transfer rates up to 115.2 Kbps for each serial port and dual data buffers for each upstream and downstream data transfer. The hub is fully compliant with USB 1.1 and is compatible with USB 2.0, it also supports automatic handshake mode as well as hot-swapping. The ATEN UC4854 is a convenient and cost-effective solution and can be used in a variety of automation and communication settings.
- Serial: 4 x DB-9 Male
- USB Port: 1 x USB Type B
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- Data Rate: 115.2 Kbps (max.)
- USB Specification: USB 1.1 Compliant, USB 2.0 Compatible
- Power Mode: Bus Powered, use of Power Adapter is optional
- Power Consumption: 1.0W
- No IRQ, DMA, I/O address resources required
- Built-in 16KV ESD protection
- Works with cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems and ISDN terminal adapters
- OS support - Windows
- Weight: 0.7 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.92 x 3.15 x 0.98"
- Included Accessories: USB Cable, Installation Disk, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years