The ATEN KA7520 PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter Cable is a quality made device that has been designed to connect the KVM switch to the PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard ports of a target computer. It allows for keyboard and mouse emulation that keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switches KVM port of relocated to a different KVM port. The KA7520 can handle resolutions up to 1600x1200 at a range of 131'. Being a hot-pluggable capable device users can simply add or remove computers without the need to power down the switch. The compact size of the adapter cable adds a great layer of flexibility as to where the unit can be placed, as it will fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop server locations.
- Link Connectors: RJ-45
- Computer Connectors: 2 x PS/2 Male, 1 x HDB-15 Male
- LEDs: Online: 1 (Green) / Power: 1 (Orange)
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 131'
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Compact size
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.31lbs Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86" Included Accessories: 1x Rack Mount Kit, 1x Rack Mounting Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years