PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support
The ATEN KA7120 from ATEN is a PS/2 KVM Adapter Cable that allows for the connection of the KVM swtich to the video and PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports of a target computer. Providing a very compact and lightweight design this next generation PS/2 KVM Adapter Cable offers superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques to greatly improve video quality. The Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), makes it so no DIP switch settings are needed for the different distances. With keyboard and mouse emulation, users can keep their service functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port. Additionally this CPU module was designed with automatic conversion to allow for a flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC). The KA7120 offers superior video quality and will support resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200 within a range of up to 165'.
- Link Connectors: RJ-45 Female
- Computer Connectors: 2 x Mini-Din 6 Male, HDB-15 Male
- Video Resolutions: up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 165'
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Keyboard and Mouse Emulation
- Auto Signal Compensation
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions LxWxH): 3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86"
- Weight: 0.33lbs
- Included Accessories: 1x Rack Mount Kit, 1x Rack Mounting Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years