Solecis 8x2 HDMI Auto Sensing 4K Switcher w/ HDMI & DXLink Out
The AMX SDX-814-DX is a 4K auto switcher that has 8 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI out, as well as 1 DXLink out. The digital switcher can handle 8 HDMI inputs and it will automatically switch to the last detected input, it will then output a single HDMI or a single DXLink or mirrored. The switcher has a built in transmitter so the DXLink can be used to transmit your HDMI over shielded Ethernet to a compatible DXLink device or receiver up to 100 meters away. This switcher is the largest HDMI auto switcher on the market that has a built in transmitter making it an affordable option to handle several connections in your conference room.
The switcher has integrated support for AxLink keypads, HDCP compliant, and TCP/IP communication via the two RJ-45 ports. Not only does the unit auto switch but it can be manually switched as well with the push buttons.
The switcher is also MyTurn ready and can accept the AMX HPA-MYT-RX receiver on the rear panel.
Power supply sold separately.
- 8x1 HDMI auto switcher
- Power supply not included
- Inputs: 8 HDMI
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DXLink
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP compliant
- Transmitter distance: up to 328' over shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7
- Status indicators
- 3d support: Yes, when the HDMI DXLink RX Scaler is in Bypass mode and format is 1080p60 or less Audio Format Support
- Audio Support: Dolby TruthHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8CHL-PCM Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels
- Color Space Support: YCbCr 4:4:4 and 4:2:2
- Dimensions: 1 11/16" x 17" x 4 3/8"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years