HDMI Over IP Receiver, 1080p, HDCP - 390'
Introducing the Altinex TP115-402 HDMI Over IP Receiver, with high resolution 1080p video, computer resolutions up to 1400 x 1050, HDCP compliance, and a transmission distance of 390 feet. This receiver can be connected to the TP115-401 transmitter (not included) via a single Cat 5e/6 point to point connection using an Ethernet switch as one to many or many to many. The unit is designed to display video from any transmitter (sold separately) on the same network and with real-time routing the user can configure one or many receivers to accept video from any transmitter on-the-fly.
The TP115-402 receiver from Altinex is an ideal solution for a variety of settings including conference rooms, lecture halls, and classrooms. This unit comes backed from Altinex by a three year warranty.
- Input: HDMI over IP (RJ-45 F, Shielded)
- Output: HDMI
- Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Streaming Bit Rate: 15 Mbps
- DC Power: 2.5 mm center pin
- Power: 0.35 A, 4.2 W
- Audio (Analog): 3.5 mm stereo
- Balanced Analog Audio: 5-pin terminal block
- Audio Output Signals: Line Level
- Control: IR Rx (3.5 mm F), RS-232 (3.5 mm F), Factory Reset (Push Button)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1" x 5.3" x 3.1"
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, IR Receiver, RS-232 Connector, Mounting Hardware
- Warranty: 3 years