Dual Analog & Digital Tilt Up Table Box - Black or Silver
The Altinex TNP528 is a pre-configured Tilt N Plug Interconnect A/V box for your boardroom or conference table. You can choose from a modern black anodized aluminum, or silver anodized aluminum finish. When closed the top provides a sleek and flush finish that looks nice in any room. When you touch the top the hydraulic gas spring slowly tilts open allowing access to all your connectors.
The unit comes with the most popular connections including 2 standard U.S. power receptacles, 2 computer video (15-pin HD) plus 2 stereo audio (3.5 mm), 2 standard HDMI, 2 Cat-6 (RJ-45), and 1 USB (Type A) input connectors. The signals are passed through the to the underside of the table via 6' cables with male connectors on the opposite end, the power cable is 9'.
To install simply cut out your hole using the cutout template and drop in, then secure to the underside of the table with the included mounting hardware.
Connections on this unit can be customized. Our factory trained technicians build the unit to your exact requirements and ship it out assembled and ready to install. Customization and testing typically takes 2-3 days before shipping.
- Color: Black anodized aluminum or silver anodized aluminum
- UL/C-UL Listed
- Pop-up dampening for smooth operation
- A/V cables are 6' in length with male ended matching terminations, the power cable is 9' long
- Bezel dimensions: 7.86" x 6.53"
- Cutout size: 7.46" x 6.13"
- Depth under table: 6.53"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.5"
- Includes: Mounting screws/brackets
- Warranty: 10 years