Tripod Projector Screen, 135", 1:1, Matte White, Black Case
The ATS-TP135B 135" Diag Tripod Projector Screen, 1:1, Matte White - Black Case from Alltec Screens is an inexpensive and versatile solution for a variety of projection needs. It is rugged and portable, which makes it perfect for classrooms, training rooms, trade shows, and even limited outdoor use (during ideal outdoor weather conditions). If being used outdoors, we recommend additional restraints to be added.
This tripod screen is designed for daily use and can be easily set up in minutes. Simply retract the screen into the casing, lower the upper adjustable shaft, fold up the tripod legs/base, and pivot the screen casing to create a single unit that’s easily transported in its lightweight steel casing via the carrying handle. Its plastic endcaps help to avoid possible transportation damage. The attractive black powder coated exterior will blend into any room where it’s displayed, to create a professional presentation.
The Alltec tripod screens come standard in a Square 1:1 aspect ratio that can be easily adjusted to accommodate various other formats. If you open the screen partially, you can create other aspects like 4:3, 16:9 or 16:10. This makes the 1:1 square format very versatile. The built-in keystone eliminator allows the screen to tilt forward in multiple increments, compensating for angled tabletop projection setups.
With an even Gain of 1.0 and a 120-degree viewing angle, the matte white screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, if ambient light is controlled. A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface. The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Size: 135" diagonal
- Viewing Area: 96" x 96"
- Aspect Ratio: Square (1:1)
- Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
- Gain: 1.0
- Matte white projection screen fabric with black backing
- Contemporary black powder coated circular steel casing for durability
- Easy to store and transport
- User-friendly quick and easy setup/release
- Adjustable height and housing position
- Perfect for 4K Ultra HD and HD Resolutions
- Self locking handle for optimum height adjustment and portability
- Large 1 5/8" aluminum alloy roller keeps the screen flat throughout repeated use
- Perfectly symmetrical tripod for great stability and extensive use, with 2mm steel legs and housing
- Standard 1" black masking borders on all sides for excess light absorption
- Standard keystone eliminator screen to avoid skewed image output
- Case Size (LxWxH): 99.3" x 5.9" x 3"
- Case Weight: 32 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year