Portable Floor Rising Screen, 80", 4:3, Matte White, Black Case
The ATS-FR80V 80" Diag, Video 4:3, Portable Floor Rising Screen, Matte White - Black Case from Alltec Screens. Although this floor rising screen is a bit more pricey than a traditional tripod screen, it does offer more benefits – easier to carry, easier to setup and easier to retract. Making it the perfect companion for business presentations, trade shows, hospitality, a simple home theater or any portable application.
To set it up easily lift the screen from its casing, using the dual point scissor structure pneumatic telescoping pull up mechanism, once you've finished projecting, retract the screen just as easily into its aluminum case. Once in the rugged, yet lightweight aluminum case it can stay free-standing or easily be transported using the ergonomic carrying handle. This screen also features folding feet to add stability to the projector screen when it’s open.
This floor rising projector screen also features a built-in keystone eliminator, which allows the screen to tilt forward in multiple increments, in order to compensate for angled tabletop projection setups. It also utilizes a height adjustable bottom black border to allow raising the screen to a normal viewing height.
With an even Gain of 1.1 and a 110-degree viewing angle, the matte white screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, if ambient light is controlled. A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface. The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Size: 80" diagonal
- Viewing Area: 64" x 48"
- Aspect Ratio: Video (4:3)
- Viewing Angle: 110 degrees
- Gain: 1.1
- Easily transportable and free-standing
- Quick open operation for ultimate convenience and portability
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight black aluminum case with folding feet to add additional stability
- Air pressure spring and unique extension structure, allow screen stop at any desired level
- Perfect for 4K Ultra HD and HD Resolutions
- Easy to carry and store, with quiet and smooth operation
- Height adjustable bottom black border to raise the screen further from the ground
- Matte white projection screen fabric with black backing
- Case Size: 70.9" x 4.6" x 3.8"
- Warranty: 1 year