Fixed Frame Projector Screen, HDTV 16:9, Matte White - 150" Diag
The Alltec Screens ATS-FF150 Fixed Frame Screen 150" Diag. is a great choice for Home Theater use, thanks to its HDTV (16:9) aspect ratio, high performance matte white fabric, and its outstanding optical performance. With an even Gain of 1.1 and an 110 degree viewing angle, the matte white screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, if ambient light is controlled. A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface.
While fixed frame screens require more assembly initially, this Alltec screen cuts down on time with a straightforward installation process and has no need for electrical connectivity. Wall brackets come included for easy hanging and positioning on the wall. Simply hang this screen like a picture frame on the included brackets.
Alltec designed this fixed frame screen to re-create the ultimate cinematic experience. With its black faux-velvet trim covering the lightweight anodized aluminum frame, it easily absorbs any excess projector light. The tensioned surface provides a perfectly flat surface optimizing the resolution and image quality of your HD and next-generation 4k capable projectors. The screen features split horizontal frame sections for easier shipping and handling. A few examples of good situations for this screen include an auditorium, conference room, or in a house of worship.
- Size: 150" diagonal
- Viewing Area: 131" x 74"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HDTV
- Viewing Angle: 110 degrees
- Gain: 1.1
- Elegant cinematic appearance with 2.36" faux-velvet fabric trim
- Aluminum frame for excess light absorption
- Easy to assemble, install and mount within minutes
- Tensioned flat surface for a perfectly smooth projection surface
- Perfect for 4K Ultra HD and HD Resolutions
- Mounting hardware and wall brackets included
- Matte white projection screen fabric with black backing
- Warranty: 1 year