Electric Projector Screen, 16:9, Matte White, 120", White Case
Alltec Screens ATS-E120HW 120" Diag Electric Projector Screen, 16:9, Matte White - White Case is an excellent choice for home theater systems, conference rooms, and classrooms. It is a flexible projection solution, with a modern look, that won't hinder the operation of a room. This screen is made with a durable aluminum casing and roller, ideal for applications which require a wall or ceiling mounted installation.
This plug and play screen is ready for use right out of the box. The 5 1/2', 3-prong power connection adds to the ease of use, while the floating installation brackets afford a smooth installation by effortlessly sliding down the casing. For added flexibility, users have the option to use either the removable in-line 3-way wall switch, or one of the 2 included IR(Infrared) remotes. The removable wall switch is installed by connecting the RJ45 style cord to the wall switch and the screen. Mount the wall switch anywhere using the adhesive backing.
The Alltec Electric Projector Screen features a high quality tubular motor for extended product life and energy efficiency, allowing for quick reliable operation. A welcome upgrade in comparison to many similar electric screens, which feature smaller and slower synchronous motors.
With an even Gain of 1.0 and a 120-degree viewing angle, the matte white screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, if ambient light is controlled. A black backing is also added to the fabric to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface. The included adjustment tool (green or yellow) easily changes the drop-down length of the screen, allowing the screen to stop at a specific point when it rolls down. Also included is the mini hex key, or allen wrench, which is used to adjust the floating mounting brackets.Not seeing the screen size you need and want a custom size built? Did you know that custom drops can be added to the top or bottom of your screen in either black or white? Let us help you with your custom screen needs! To request a quote for a different configuration please call us at 888-999-3759, click here to email us, or via Live Chat.
- Size: 120" diagonal
- Viewing Area: 105" x 59"
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV (16:9)
- Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
- Gain: 1.0
- Contemporary white powder coated aluminum casing
- Simple plug and play design, right out of the box, no hard wire installation required
- High quality tubular motor for quick and smooth operation
- Perfect for 4K Ultra HD and HD Resolutions
- Removable in-line 3-way wall switch for a more "wireless" appearance
- Large aluminum alloy roller keeps the screen flat throughout repeated use
- Floating wall and ceiling bracket that slides along the casing for simple installation
- Matte white projection screen fabric with black backing
- Standard 1" black masking borders on all sides for excess light absorption
- Included Accessories: (4) wall anchors, telephone type (RJ45 style) cord, removable wall switch, mini hex tool, (2) IR(Infrared) remote controls, adjustment tool (green or yellow), 5 1/2' 3-prong power connector
- Case Size (LxWxH): 115.5" x 3.6" x 4"
- Case Weight: 38 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year